The SEO Manager will demonstrate the ability to execute client projects and deliverables of SEO disciplines across client verticals and service platforms. The SEO Manager is responsible for leading and managing the execution of SEO campaign performance and strategies to ensure on-time delivery and properly communicate initiatives to help achieve client goals. This position plays an integral role in leading the development and growth of the SEO channel team and providing project expertise to clients, partners and other external audiences. SEO Manager reports directly to the VP of SEO.
- Proven track-record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keyword phrases, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link building, and surpassing client conversion goals
- Proven advanced capability of SEO across the lifecycle of a website and SEO campaigns, from new sites to advanced and mature campaigns
- Strong client and team leadership qualities, comfortable contributing to company’s thought leadership on SEO industry topics
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles and excellent project management skills
- Ability to be an advanced technical/discipline leader, and manage client communication without requiring Account Supervisor involvement
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in managing large scale, complex SEO campaigns
- Proven experience with HTML/CSS, basic server functions, advanced website techniques (AJAX, Flash, HTML 5), website technologies such as platforms and CMSes.
- Experience with and ability to speak to multiple client verticals, goals and goal KPIs,
- Proficient with SEO reporting platforms such as Brightedge and Conductor, and analytics such as Omniture, Coremetrics and Google Analytics
- Experience with keyword/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Technical understanding of digital performance marketing i.e. Bought, Owned and Earned products and services such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management and Display Marketing
- Strong organizational skills, detailed orientation and project management ability
- Bachelor’s degree required