We are in search of an SEO Coordinator who will work closely with internal teams to build and run successful SEO strategies across a wide range of clients. This role will entail everything from report formatting to content strategy (including keyword research and metadata optimization). This person will also move into delivering technical site evaluations and data analysis.
Attention to detail is a must. The ability to think critically and creatively, as well as enthusiasm for ongoing self-education, are essential as the search marketing landscape is changing quickly and often.
- Participating in SEO related client calls
- Education of clients on SEO best practices and where the industry is heading
- Staying educated of SEO fluctuations and changes in the industry
- Desire to be a thought leader, introducing creative solutions to problems
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong software skills including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and aptitude to quickly learn new tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication
- Exceptional interpersonal problem-resolution skills that will contribute value in a dynamic, client-centered environment
- Good balance of collaboration and self-direction
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Very strong critical thinking skills to evaluate a dynamic range of data and consumer behavior
- One year of experience in client/customer service
- Working knowledge of analytics platforms or SEO platforms such as Google Analytics, Omniture, BrightEdge, Conductor, SearchMetrics